Health Talisman: 12 special blends for assisting in the healing of 12 different symptom blocks in a 4 cc dropper bottle with alcohol free essence, homeopathic alkaline water based.
PLUS: A talisman card (business card size) for your wallet, showing the painting of a Black Hills Wild Flower, one of the essences included in a blend of several Black Hills Flower Essences.
Flower Essences direct the vibrations of clarity and understanding from your divine, eternal soul into your emotional and physical body, assisting greatly with the release of diseases and discomforts.
Note: Flower Essences are not essential oils and do not have a fragrance. Flower Essences start the healing process on the emotional level while essential oils start on the sensory level. Both effect all physical and non-physical bodies in a positive and healing way.
Available Health Talisman:
1. Abundance - counters Addictions of any kind (painted of Blackeyed Susan)
2. Sweet Honesty - counters Arthritis & Gout (painting of Alsike Clover)
3. Life's Beauty - counters a Broken Heart, not just from romance (painting of Pink Rose)
4. Angelic Connection - counters Fertility issues in men and women (painting of Mariposa Lily)
5. Intuition - counters Heart & Blood disorders (painting of Spiderwort)
6. Goddess Emerging - counters Lung & Breathing issues (painting of Yucca)
7. The Gifted Child - counters Migraines (painting of Wild Tiger Lily)
8. Perseverance - counters Slow Recovery from chronic and severe Illnesses (painting of Wild Prairie Rose)
9. Emotional Healing - counters Skin & Hair issues (painting of Dame's Rocket)
10. Compassion - counters Stress & Anger (painting of Wild Blue Flax)
11. Liberator - counters the effects of Surgery & Scars (painting of Wild Bush Morning Glory)
12. Joyfulness - counters Lower Back & Hip Pains (painting of Maroon Hollyhock)
How to use your Health Talisman most efficiently:
1 - On a regular base such as once a day or week, place ONE small drop from the dropper bottle in the circle on the back side of the card* and ONE drop on your wrist.
2 - Keep the bottle in a pocket close to your body or your night stand next to your bed and this card* in your portfolio, where you can see/notice it often and remember to focus in love on your healing and well being.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have.