Create-Your-Own Healing Flower Essences with this easy-"how-to-make" Kit.
Note: Flower Essences are not essential oils and do not have a fragrance. Flower Essences start the healing process on the emotional level while essential oils start on the sensory level. Both effect all physical and non-physical bodies in a positive and healing way.
9 Flower Essences Portraits according to the descriptions by Isa Kirk / Black Hills Flower Essences:
- Prairie Crocus - Endurance (lower back and hip problems)
- Blue Mustard - Opportunist (overly fearful of loss, accidents and disease)
- Dandelion - Digesting Well (environmental poisoning)
- Dame's Rocket - Emotional Healing (migraine, skin and hair issues)
- Clover - Honest Sweetness (arthritis and gout)
- Prairie Rose - Perseverance (grief)
- Mullein - Natural Balance (chronic breathing issues)
- Wild Bergamot - Visionary Healer (addictions)
- Spruce Tree - Lightness of Life (Belief in having to do it all by yourself)
Easy "How-To" Instructions: Timing; Intentions; Each drop of essence water...;Which plants or plant parts to use; Alcohol free method or Preservation with alcohol; More information; etc
Also in the Kit:
6 empty brown Boston Glass Dropper Bottles (1/2 fl oz.) with pre-printed, water resistant labels.
2 additional labels for other essences of your choice
1 brown Boston Glass Dropper Bottle ( 1 fl. oz) with homeopathic, naturally alkaline Dr. Willard's Water
What else do you need:
1 or 2 clear glass bowls, tweezers, distilled water, coffee filter or cheese cloth, kitchen funnel, small cook pot, brandy, only if you want to preserve the essences with alcohol.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have.